Boston Kokikai Aikido, Inc.
Now at the Union Gym!
Our new location is even more convenient to the MBTA! We also have locker rooms and showers among many other amenities!
This couldn't be a better time to start Aikido! Why not come for a trial class soon?
New Promotion: Spring into Aikido!
Aikido in Central Boston! Easy T access! Located in Chinatown/S. End.
INSIDE THE UNION GYM
48 Boylston Street., Boston, Ma 02116
telephone: (617) 386-9505
No Contracts or extra charges!
Why not try a free class?
Kokikai Aikido is a modern Japanese martial art.
amazingly powerful, yet our motto is "minimum effort for maximum result." Our focus is redirecting our opponent’s energy and therefore disabling our opponent.
Kokikai Aikido is a great sport for everyone. Learn not only practical and non-violent Martial Art but also how to relax and how to develop better confidence in any situation. In Kokikai Aikido class, each person works to develop their strongest state. There is no competition and cooperation is promoted.
Why not find out how you can benefit from Kokikai Aikido? Join us at our convenient location in the heart of Boston.
We are a non-profit, reasonably priced dojo and our instructors have over 16 years experience. We are dedicated to helping you to learn and to grow with Kokikai Aikido as we have. Why not contact us today or join us for one of our many available classes or special Beginner or Family Beginner Course!
"The Kokikai Aikido Boston Beginner's Course has exceeded my expectations…I have intentions to make Aikido a way of life. I love the style and am eager to learn"
-- Roland, Member and 2006 graduate of the Kokikai Aikido Beginners Course
in Boston's Chinatown
at The Union Gym
48 Boylston Street
Boston, Ma 02116
Close to the MBTA Red, Green & Orange lines.
We are in the heart of Boston, near the Theater District, Downtown Boston, the South End and Bay Village. We are also very close to the Boylston Station, Park Street Station. and Chinatown Station on Red Line and New England Medical Center stop on orange line.
Next Beginner's Course starts May 21 at 7:30pm!
Click below to fill out a quick form and receive your invitation to...
- Private Lesson Information
- New! Videos See videos of our classes, testing and demonstrations!
- Read what our students are saying!
- Beginner Course Information and Schedule!
- Join the Dojo!
- Click here for our online schedule. Click on class dates for information.
- New! See our video August Moon performance in Boston's Chinatown!
- Come join Us! - New Schedule!
- Mondays & Wednesdays- 6:30-8:00pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays -7:30-9:00pm
- Schedule may change from time to time, please check our online schedule for the most accurate information!
Kids Classes start June 8th! Monday and Wednesday 4:45-5:45
Saturday at 11:00am.
SIgn up here!
Please feel free to watch or attend a free class any time!
- Click here for Membership and Dues Information
- Now Available! Make your payments with a Credit Card --Convenient